Friday, December 30, 2011

News Years Resolution and I found a place for the personal me!


  1. Start my Love Dare daily Devotion
  2. Blog at least three times a week
  3. Blog for business account as well
  4. Exercise at least four times a week and do more Yoga. I miss yoga.
  5. Do my walk to run 12 week program (then I will start something else) :D
  6. Eat Breakfast every Morning
  7. Drink at least six cups of water a day
  8. Sign up for something special (i.e Birchbox, Favorite Magazine)
  9. Do at least one craft a week (post2blog)
  10. Do a daily 15 minute tidy up around the house
  11. Do really good in School
  12. Start learning a new language
  13. Plan a date night at least once a month
  14. Bake a something at least once a month
  15. Donate Blood
  16. Debate on weather on not I should get a tattoo
  17. Read at least one book every month!
  18. Stress Less
  19. Eat at least one piece of fruit a day
  20. Volunteer at a food bank or homeless shelter or something like that
  21. Work my plans for opening my own organization
  22. Do more hair and make-up for weddings and fashion shows!!
I ended up with 22 New Year resolutions because I figured for the 22 years that I've been alive I might as well try to make some kind of positive change for myself and others. So there it is. I will occasionally come and update it to let you know how I'm doing but I think my more personal type post (i.e my weight loss) are going to be on my tumblr. account that I just opened. I wanna see how that goes.


No comments:

Post a Comment