Thursday, December 1, 2011

No Holiday Lights, Just Sickness and tree toppers!

So today I was going to start Holiday blogging...
and Decorate my house for this lovely month of December...
BUT!!!
I'm Sick :(

So instead of decorating, baking and filling out Christmas cards...
I laid on the couch, relaxed, tried to eat, hung out with my puppies and watch Netflix.
Because those things are so much more exciting than doing fun Holiday stuff...
I was also suppose to go Christmas tree hunting tonight...
Yeah, thats not going to happen :o(

I do have this to say though...
I found some really amazing Christmas crafts on Pinterest 
and some of the awesome blogs that I follow!

Here's one that I'm going to try once I get me some pretty paper :)

That Star has to be one of the coolest DIY tree toppers that I've seen in awhile.
This is what the top of my tree will be rockin!!
Hehe

Sparkle Sparkle!!

Well I'm off to drown in the couch again Hehe...



No comments:

Post a Comment