Friday, December 16, 2011

My Birthday Recap {Journal Blog}

I know it took me forever but I finally edited 
the the pictures from my birthday and created some little collages...



So now I'm ready to share :)
Yay.

So for my Birthday I went to the Point Defiance Zoo and aquarium...
But I went there for Zoo lights.
I also had a lovely dinner at Anthony's on the pier in Tacoma.

Here's me celebrating my 22nd Birthday!

My Day started off a little like this...

I got walked to the car and it was full of balloons :)
Then we went to 7-11 to get Hot Chocolate!


So the mousey tea pot is something that I've been wanting for two years :)
 and I actually got it as a gift...


The Live things at the Zoo that very cold night...
{lets just say that meerkat kept me entertained for awhile}
[[He had hiccups]]


Red is Red...


Now for the lights...



Thanks for Visiting and Recapturing my birthday with me.
I would love to hear about your annual traditions or special day.





No comments:

Post a Comment