Sunday, December 11, 2011

Where did I go? After one & 1/2 weeks off... Popcorn!

Where to start, where to start...
Since the 1st of December I have...
Celebrated another year of my life.
For my birthday I went to Zoo Lights :) I'll have to do a post just for that...
Filled out Christmas cards.
Sent a Secret Santa gift to the UK.
(shipping prices are insane, just lucky it was under 4 pounds)
Got a library card.
(for where I live now, No longer need my Cali one)
Finished some small projects.
Skyped my Dad.
And I got my decorations up :)

Nothing real exciting but I still figured I would blog.
I do have some amazing new finds though!

This is something that I would love to try
and I think you should try it to.
Easy, cost effective and fun.
Why Not? :)

Then there's this...


Okay...One more dose of awesomeness...

Question First!?
What does a pot holder and a flat iron have in common?

Well this is what they have in common... Heat. 
One makes heat and the other one protects you from the heat.
Meaning with a cute dollar tree pot holder and some thread you now have a new flat iron holder!
Amazing idea!
I've seen similiar ideas sold at the mall for $30 bucks. Thats just crazy lol!

So enjoy as I'm to look for black foam board, a cute pot holder and now I'm really wanting a pop corn machine. 
(I use to have one growing up and I loved it)




No comments:

Post a Comment