Monday, February 27, 2012

DIY glitter clips and my first post in forever= Happiness!


This project was really easy and yes it was as easy as one, two, three. 
I completed this at the office on my lunch break. This project is easy but fun and stylish to. For me this craft was free but if you don't have supplies on hand it will only cost about $5.00! 
But with that you get a whole bag of clips to glitterfy! :D
Also fun for kids who love sparkly things!

Just spray clips with spray glue, dip in glitter and let dry!!
Volia!

One extra step I did though, to help set the glitter was to give it one little spritz of glue after its done dry. Just to make sure the glitter wasn't going anywhere.
 But the process is kind of messy if your not careful because spray glue gets everywhere!

Hope you have a blast making glitter clips!
I would love to see what you decided to glitterfy go ahead and post your pictures below :)

Small Update!
my mouse pad is still not working but I found a USB mouse in my junk drawer that is taking the place of the pad. It can be a little annoying but I'm thankful I now have full mouse capabilities!! I hope to get it fixed before April but I just don't know when thats going to happen... Will see! But for now I am a proud user of a USB mouse hehe!

O and I've also been busy because my mom decided 
to move to Seattle so as of right now she's currently living with me!

Hope You Have A Great Week!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment