Friday, January 6, 2012

Five Dollar Friday (Favorites)

I have two dogs and one cat.
Plus I just became a foster parent to a very cute puppy named Abby.
So I'm always in needs for something to destain my carpet.
And...
Spot Shot is that something.
I can't say enough about this stuff.
Their pet one is also very much amazing.
I only wish it wasn't so high at Safeway.
But I did recently find some and it was under $5
So that is why I'm sharing :)

So if you have some new, old, or tough stains then I recommend Spot Shot.
I do love all natural cleaners and homemade one as well but nothing really works like this stuff. What's strange is I only started using it after my older dog got a bladder infection and starting having accidents.

May you have clean and spotless carpets...
Or at least spotless.
I feel like my carpets are really never clean. I even own a mini carpet cleaner by Bissle.

P.S.
I also recently made my own laundry soap...
AND...
It works wonderfully!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment