Sunday, December 18, 2011

Reddit & Secret Santa {Journal Blog}

Today I received my gift from my Secret Santa on Reddit Gifts.
So instead of just taking pictures I made a little video.
So here it is :)

But wait...
If any of you are interest in this thing called Reddit Gifts...
It really is one of the largest World Gift Exchange website.


I think my Secret Santa did a very good job. 
Its hard to tell but I really do love collecting and trying new things...
So Vegemite here I come.
(Warning Vegemite Stinks!! Lol)
Still willing to try it :)

I know this isn't the best post but I do have another fun tutorial coming up.
Just need to edit the photos.

Thanks for stopping by!
May all your days be Merry and Bright :o}


I'm also think about changing my Header... Will see hehe.

And I also found this homemade simple liquid soap.
When my now soap runs out I think this is my next task...
Find Recipe here at Why Not Sew!



No comments:

Post a Comment