Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Reindeer and Clothespins (tutorial)

Know some where in my childhood at one point in time
I made something out of clothespins. Being such a unique but very blank canvas,
there so many things that you can do with them...

Thats exactly why I made these...

Aren't they cute?
Well I think so :)
Easy to...
That's why I'm sharing my method of creating these lovely holiday icons

Supplies You Will Need...

  • Hot glue gun
  • some kind of container (to put paint in)... plates will work fine to.
  • Pipe Cleaners (Brown)
  • Red Pom Poms
  • Paint (brown,white, & black)
  • Paint Brushes
  • Clothes Pins
  • Tweezers (makes handling the nose a lot easier)
  • Scissors (not shown)
Now Just simply Begin to paint...
After painting them completely brown...
You paint white little dots for the eyes and then little black ones inside the white for the pupils.

Next Step...
(time to plug in the hot glue gun)

Glue on the red pom pom for the nose...
Cute pipe cleaners for proper length of antlers...
and hot glue them on behind the eyes :)

Voila! 



Merry Christmas Everyone!







No comments:

Post a Comment