Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Nails and holidays!!

I typically don't like to photograph my hands but 
I couldn't help it when I got done painting my nails. 
I know they didn't turn out just right but they do have that cute factor.

Simple, quick and fun.
What more could you want?
I used...
  • toothpick
  • Clear top/bottom coat
  • white,pink,red & raspberry polish colors with a touch of glitter...
Then I just simply coated each nail in clear coat. Aloud to dry. Then began with one color on the tip of each nail and worked my way up. Just dipping to toothpick in the colors then poking my nails.
Thats about it :)

Simple, Right?
O and the heart I did with a toothpick as well. Just outlined a heart in dot formation then filled it in!



Enjoy and Happy Valentines Day.

Until Tomorrow 


No comments:

Post a Comment