Friday, November 25, 2011

Sleeping in on Black Friday

No work
No Shopping

Just me, the dogs and some dirty dishes.


I did make a run to the post office to send some mail out and run to the dollar tree...
But that was the extent of my BLACK Friday.

Just the way I like it hehe
(Plus I went dancing last night to burn off all those extra calories so I'm extra tired)
;-D

Maybe one of these years I will indulge in waking up at 
4 in the morning just to snag some amazing deals. 
But I just haven't found the time or the money to go blow ...
I would rather spend my time in the kitchen battling mixers and timers
rather than getting ran over by rude people and fighting my way through endless crowds!

So what about you?
Any amazing deals that you would like to brag about?
I will admit that there was a lot of online deals that were tempting.
But just not this year.

I did find some more really cute advent calendars :)


No comments:

Post a Comment