Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Modern Snow White

So I started analyzing some photo's of Disney Princesses 
and then looked at some modern spins on the classic Princess look
all the while thinking to myself this would be so much fun to recreate.

So I went hunting... hunting on the web that is lol
I started looking around thinking if the Princesses became apart of this modern day world...
What would their fashion statement be????
This is when I created my own mock of the Classic Disney Princess turned Modern day girl.
Because sometimes We just want to feel Princess like.
Horse Carriage rides, Glass slippers, fairy god mothers, really good singing voices...
AND, that wonderful wardrobe that every Princess needs.

The First look I did was Snow White.
I did the wonderful evening wear/ cocktail part get up.
Then the second look is
College girl or Coffee with friends look...
Something that the everyday gal could pull of.
So cute and simple with that Snow White effect on it all :)






Now I want that Yellow blouse. I also have a DIY for the red headband coming soon!!
There are many more looks to come :D
So much fun.




***And if you are going to use the Photo... 
Please credit the picture back to the site. 
It did take me five hours to create this piece,
 I feel I deserve some credit.***

No comments:

Post a Comment