Thursday, November 17, 2011

Mini Pinata time

Warning!
Trying something new:
Mini Pinatas.



  • As seen here I talked about where I got this very cute idea :)

My traditional way of doing pinatas
 is nothing like this, 
it normally consist of 
balloons, water, glue, and paper.

I have seen them done
differently before...
I just never got the chance to do them...
So here it is...
scissors, pencil, tape, a shape & ribbon

paper & spray glue

After getting all the supplies that I thought I would need...
I got to work...

Slowly but surely the little guy started to come along!
Its Starting...

its coming together...

All sides up :)

Ribbon inserted :)

Little over half way done... time to go cook dinner :)

And the Final product looks a little like this!
Volia!
maybe needs a little trimming...




Happy Holidays
Everyone!
Time to make some mini Pinatas

Side note: it took me four hours to complete this little guy. I can sometimes be slow at doing crafts especially when its my first time...






No comments:

Post a Comment