Sunday, November 20, 2011

Falling (ramble blog)

Falling
Sometimes you just feel like your falling 
or maybe you want to fall.

So while contemplating all of this after Church
and going back over all those day to day stresses...

I just stopped and remembered that falling isn't so bad!
We fall as kids.
We fall as adults.
But do any of us remember that wonderful book filled
with poetry call Falling Up ?

I loved love reading this book!
Like I said maybe sometimes fallings isn't so bad.
:)

Then I started to think about that band that I like...
Once again called "Falling Up"

Seriously, what a way to fall...UP!
Just like that movie UP.

(Sorry this post is me just rambling 
but you could always 
ramble back if you would like)

So here are two videos that kind 
of show that Falling... isn't so bad


,



No comments:

Post a Comment