Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A Fall Hello & an Intro to my Blog

Yesterday was a lovely fall day here in Seattle. But I don't think that's what really got my writing again. 
I think it was a combination of the long walk and odd encounters. 
Something just clicked.  


I can't promise that I will write everyday or that I will have something amazing to say every time I do write. But I can only hope YOU will always find something amazing on my blog, learn something new and hopefully leave with a smile.

So to start off heres a little bit about myself:

  • I'm left handed and like to drive barefoot
  • I love to try new things and enjoy overcoming fears
  • Hope is something I always have
  • Creativity can happen anywhere and I truly believe that
  • I enjoy the sound of the beach
  • I believe in opportunities
  • Things don't always go as planned but you can still get good

I know that's not much but I'm sure I will have plenty more post to help explain who I am and What I do and Why I do it.

So Have a beautiful day and if you find it in your heart please hit the FOLLOW button and follow my blog.

P.S It will make my day :)




No comments:

Post a Comment