Thursday, October 20, 2011

The month of October


The Month of October.
Fall Starts.
Daylight savings happens.
Crafters get crafty.
Fireplaces get lit.
Pumpkin Spice Latte.
Breast Cancer Awareness Month!
Candy Everywhere. 
Corn Mazes.
Baked Goods.
:)

When October hits you can't ignore the change in the air and the color of the leaves. Although some don't get to experience four seasons there's no denying that something around this time changes. 
Shorter days and longer nights.
 Crisper mornings and foggy drives.
It's also around this time that I begin to except that the year is almost over. Before I know it Thanksgiving will be leftovers in the fridge and taking down Christmas lights will become a chore.

But in this moments I will enjoy wearing my scarfs, 
walking through puddles and 
drinking warming beverages just to stay warm :)

So here are few of my Amazing Links to help spread the Sweetness of October

No comments:

Post a Comment